Have you completed your annual filings and renewals? Are your corporate records in order? As a small business owner, there are many different filings that are due each year.
- Have you filed your annual renewal or annual report, if any, with the Secretary of State(s) in which your company is organized? Most states that require annual renewal/reports have March or April filing deadlines. After the deadline, there are typically penalties imposed.
- Have you filed your franchise tax report, if required? As with annual renewals/reports, these are typically due in March or April.
- Have you filed your business occupation tax or business license renewal with the City or County in which your business is located?
- Have you completed and filed your Federal Tax Return? If your tax year ends December 31, these are due in March unless your entity is a disregarded entity for tax purposes.
- Did you issued W-2’s, 1099’s, etc. by the end of January and file your W-3 and 1096 in February?
- Did the Members or Board of your company have an annual meeting in the last year? If so, did you prepare minutes of the meeting for the corporate records?
We work with small businesses to prepare corporate documents for the governance of the company and assist small businesses in implementation of their plans. For more detailed information and to discuss your specific case, call us today at (678)781-9230 or email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
This Blog/Web Site is made available for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and Grissom Law, LLC.